Our 30 acre property, set in the beautiful Vermilion River Valley, provides both indoor and outdoor meeting space and is a wonderful place to bring your team to disconnect from the everyday.
Each group we work with is unique and so are the reasons they are planning a staff retreat.
We work with you to design an experience to fit your groups specific needs.
- Our lodge fits approximately 30 comfortably and has a full kitchen.
- Visit our rentals page for more information and pictures.
- You are welcome to bring your own food. with the exception of alcoholic beverages.
- We are also happy to provide catering options.
More On Leadership Development
Every person possesses leadership potential and the only way an organization can best reach its full potential is when each individual within that organization is reaching theirs.
A conscious or mindful leader is self-aware, intentional, present and connected, responsible and flexible, focused, healthy, and creative.
In your time with us we work with your team on:
- Increasing self-awareness
- Building team cohesiveness
- Strengthening leadership competence
- Developing relationship-building skills
- Learning new strategies to manage change
Our ultimate goal for your organization:
- Increased productivity across team members
- Increased sense of morale for and responsibility toward the organization
- Improved quality of relationships among team members
- Higher degree of trust across the organization