Engage your students in a unique learning opportunity using our zipline canopy tour.
You will be led by two guides who will coach your students throughout the experience and share information about the course and its surrounding ecosystem.
Our course consists of 13 tree platforms connected by 7 ziplines, 3 aerial bridges, and a floating staircase.
We offer education-focused tours for groups of 8 to 32 from April through November.
We are always happy to work with teachers, curriculum directors, and administrators to connect and adapt our program to your curriculum.
Our Canopy Classroom offerings include:
STEM: The Science Behind Ziplines
- Physics & Physical Science
- Environmental Studies
- Biology & Life Science
Social and Emotional Learning
- Facing Fears
- The Canopy Classroom experience lasts approximately three hours.
- Available to book April – May and September – November
- The cost is $39 per student.
- Inquire about financial aid