We help groups grow and connect in a whole new way with our Team Building Adventure!
For groups of all ages and types, Team Building Adventure combines a series of fun, action-based activities that encourage growth in areas such as:
- Conflict Resolution
- Personal Responsibility
- Problem Solving
- Team Bonding
- Trust and more.
Each group chooses Team Building Adventure for different reasons. With your input, we design a custom experience to address your group’s specific needs.
Unable to travel to us? We’ll come to you!
Let us bring the adventure to you with our portable adventure offering. Our staff travel to your school or business for some team building fun!
Your adventure can involve:
Team building challenges that keep your feet on the ground and focus on problem solving, creative thinking and goal setting.
A series of challenges where groups engage in creating and executing a plan. Some of these activities take place on low elements and may require participants to be a few feet off the ground.
High Ropes Adventure
Groups go through our high ropes challenge course and creates opportunities for them to work through their perceived boundaries and achieve a greater sense of self-confidence and accomplishment.
*High Ropes requirements: At least 10 years old, approximately 5 feet tall, and weigh less than 275 pounds (subject to harness fit).
This 2 1⁄2 – 3 hour zipline adventure with Common Ground Canopy Tours is great team bonding experience for all groups.
*Canopy Tour requirements: At least 10 years old and weigh between 70 – 250 pounds (subject to harness fit).
Ground and/or Low Adventure
Up to 15 participants: 2 hours
- Adult: $450
- Youth: $300
16-25 participants: 3.5 hours
- Adult: $750
- Youth: $500
25+ participants: 3.5 hours
- Adult: $30/person
- Youth: $20/person
High Ropes Adventure
- Adult: $39/person
- Youth: $35/person
(team building at your site)
- Adult: $35.75/person plus mileage fee
- Youth: $22.50/person plus mileage fee
Zipline Canopy Tours
- Pricing varies depending on the season and day of the week.
- Team Building Adventure takes place outdoors in all sorts of weather. Please dress appropriately.
- Team Building Adventure can be combined with other Common Ground experiences such as our social emotional learning workshops and conscious leadership retreats.
- 10% discount will be applied to any program or adventure combination.
- Catering options are available.
- Bring Your Own: Free
- Pizza Lunch: $12.75 pp (3 slices of pizza/person, chips, and drink)
- Panera Lunch: $16.75 pp (½ sandwich, ½ salad, cookie, chips, and drink)