A week of unforgettable memories and thrills!
Adventure Camp is back for 2021!
This is no ordinary day camp! Adventure Camp is designed for our most adventurous 12-15 year old’s and is jam packed with activities like team building, our awesome high ropes course, our thrilling zipline canopy tour, along other camp favorites.
Adventure Camp Fun
Your week includes things like…
Team Building Adventure
Fun activities that encourage teamwork. Some activities may be a few feet off of the ground.
Zipline Canopy Tour
Zip tree to tree on our 2.5 hour Zipline Canopy Tour! Our course includes 7 ziplines, 3 aerial bridges, 2 spiral staircases, 1 unique floating staircase, platforms, and a rappel station.
High Ropes Adventure
Our High Ropes Adventure will test your stamina, agility, and flexibility as you push pass perceived limitations; while being on a challenge course suspended 20 feet above ground.
- Minimum Age: 12 years
- Minimum Height: 4’10” tall
- Maximum Weight: 250lbs (Subject to harness fit.)
Tree Climbing Adventure
Branch out on an immersive Tree Climbing Adventure! Ascend to new heights and explore the forest canopy, all while remaining securely fastened to a rope and tree climbing saddle.
Adventure Camp Details
$250 per camp week
Bus transportation: $35 per week
Camp begins at 9 am and ends at 3 pm.
Adventure Camp Dates
Camp runs Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Each week is limited to 16 campers!
- June 14 – June 18
- June 21 – June 25
- June 28 – July 2
- July 5- July 9
- July 12 – July 16
- July 26 – July 30
What’s new in 2021?
- We’re reducing capacity by 20% to allow for proper distancing on occasions that require us to be in a sheltered area.
- While we realize protocols are changing, as of today, all campers and staff are required to wear a mask when indoors.
- When campers are outdoors engaged in activity and socially distanced, masks are optional.
- We will check temperatures of all campers upon arrival and prior to getting on the bus.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will take place throughout camp.
- Children will be placed into small groups with their counselor and will stay together throughout the day, with limited interaction with other groups, to minimize exposure.
- We will not visit Splash Zone on or host a camp cookout on Fridays, but rest assured, we will still have a blast while staying at Common Ground.
- Bus riders will be required to wear a mask and social distance throughout their ride.
Check out our Parent Resource Page!
Find out about and apply for Financial Aid.
Email us at email@example.com or call 440-965-5551