We have a few updates to share with you regarding our programs and procedures impacted by COVID-19, but before we get into details we want to take a few moments to reflect.
For more than 25 years, Common Ground has encouraged healthy connections to self, each other and nature as well as being resilient to life’s challenges. It’s at the core of everything we do. During this time, we encourage you to try some healthy ways to put this into action that works best for you. Here are some examples:
- Smile and laugh a lot!
- Eat well, hydrate, exercise, and rest well.
- Practice breathing deeply.
- Challenge yourself and try something new!
- Play a game with your family.
- Call to check on your friends and neighbors.
- Send someone a card.
- Take a walk or ride a bike OUTSIDE.
- Get some sun on your face and breathe!
No matter what you choose, please be sure to embrace the moment with care for yourself and others.
Below are a few updates regarding our office and our programs. As we all know, this is a developing situation and procedures may change as time progresses.
As of March 18, 2020
- Our office is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. We are taking the necessary precautions to best ensure a safe working environment for our staff.
- We are suspending all Life School Workshops, Team Building Adventures, Tree Climbing Adventures, and Zipline Canopy Tours through April 18, 2020. We will monitor the situation, reassess at that time, and notify you as soon as we’re able.
- Regarding all Summer Camps, we will continue to prepare for the scheduled start time of our season by accepting camp registrations and financial aid applications for the summer camp season. It is our hope that in June our kids will be able to celebrate the summer at Common Ground.
- Please check back to our website and social media accounts for updates.
- We will waive all rebooking and cancellation fees for the 2020 season.
For accurate, up-to-date information about COVID-19, visit the following public health agency websites:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 440-965-5551.