Hello Everyone, Now that Ohio’s stay at home order has been extended through May 1, we remain open (working remotely) with our grounds closed to the public. We are still focused on starting our camp season as scheduled (June 15th). All other programs(including ziplining) and rentals will follow the stay at home orders (currently May 1st). Email is the best way to reach us during this period. For email addresses, visit our staff page or email email@example.com. Stay safe. Your friends at Common Ground
Hello Friends –
We have a few updates to share with you regarding our programs and procedures impacted by COVID-19, but before we get into details we want to take a few moments to reflect.
For more than 25 years, Common Ground has encouraged healthy connections to self, each other and nature as well as being resilient to life’s challenges. It’s at the core of everything we do. During this time, we encourage you to try some healthy ways to put this into action that works best for you. Here are some examples:
- Smile and laugh a lot!
- Eat well, hydrate, exercise, and rest well.
- Practice breathing deeply.
- Challenge yourself and try something new!
- Play a game with your family.
- Call to check on your friends and neighbors.
- Send someone a card.
- Take a walk or ride a bike OUTSIDE.
- Get some sun on your face and breathe!
No matter what you choose, please be sure to embrace the moment with care for yourself and others.
Below are a few updates regarding our office and our programs. As we all know, this is a developing situation and procedures may change as time progresses.
We’d like to take just a few moments to update you on our summer camps in light of the crisis our world is facing. We have made the difficult decision to cancel the new Adventure Leadership Academy for the 2020 season. We were so excited to bring this new camp experience to you, but given the current situation, we must focus our efforts and resources on Earth and Adventure camps. To accommodate older children, we have increased the age limit for both Earth and Adventure Camp to 15 years of age. You can…
Per the Stay at Home order issued for the state of Ohio, the offices of Common Ground and Common Ground Canopy Tour will be closed starting Tuesday, March 24 – Monday, April 6. Our staff will work remotely. While we will check voice mail daily, email is the best way to reach us during this period. For email addresses, visit our staff page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are suspending all Life School Workshops, Team Building Adventures, Tree Climbing Adventures, and Zipline Canopy Tours through April 18, 2020. We will monitor the situation, reassess at that time, and notify you as soon as we’re able.
- Regarding all Summer Camps, we will continue to prepare for the scheduled start time of our season by accepting camp registrations and financial aid applications for the summer camp season. It is our hope that in June our kids will be able to celebrate the summer at Common Ground.
- Please check back to our website and social media accounts for updates.
- We will waive all rebooking and cancellation fees for the 2020 season.