As always, we hope that this message finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy.
We continue to closely watch the developments in our area and the updates from our governor, the CDC, the health department, and more.
We want to keep you informed on any updates regarding our programming. We have made the difficult decision to suspend all programming through June 2020. However, we are not giving up. We are very hopeful to offer programming this year for our Common Ground Community.
This decision didn’t come lightly as we took a lot of things into consideration.
First, we are following the recommendations of our federal, state, and local governments for business operations in regards to COVID-19. While we continue to operate Common Ground, our year-round staff is working from home remotely and will continue to do so for the time being.
Once our year-round staff can return to work at Common Ground, we will begin to prepare our seasonal staff to operate our fun and secure programming this season and we’ll need some time for that. All of our staff receive background checks, CPR training, training specific to the programs they’re leading, and more.
We plan to use the next few months to purchase needed supplies and put several procedures in place to ensure the safety of our staff and guests when we are able to resume operation.
Did you book your group for a Canopy Tour, Recreational Tree Climbing, or Team Building Adventure in June?
If so, you have several options for your booking:
- You can choose to rebook your group for another day in July and August. Simply email the point of contact on your confirmation email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you with the appropriate person to rebook your adventure.
- If you’ve already paid for your adventure, you can donate the value of your booking fees to Common Ground. All donations are tax-deductible and The Community Foundation of Lorain County will match your donation!
- You may request a full refund by sending an email to the point of contact on your confirmation email or contact email@example.com and we’ll process your request.
Did you register for camp during the month of June?
If so, you have several options for your camp registration:
- You can choose to move your week of camp to a week in July or August by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to include the dates to transfer from and transfer to.
- You can donate the value of your registration fees to Common Ground. All donations are tax-deductible and The Community Foundation of Lorain County will match your donation!
- You may request a full refund by sending an email to email@example.com.
This isn’t the news we were hoping to share. We miss you and we look forward to the hustle and bustle of camp, team building, ziplining, and more. We sincerely hope to see you in July. Until then, take care of yourself and others.
Your friends at Common Ground