Registration is now Open!
Adventure Camp 2019
Enjoy a action packed week full of adventure at Common Ground!
The new Adventure Camp is a day camp designed for ages 12-17 and features fun team building activities, our awesome high ropes course, our thrilling zipline canopy tour, along with swimming and other camp favorites.
This camp promotes healthy collaboration and communication and builds positive self-esteem all while having a blast!
Adventure Camp Features
- 2 days of Low Adventure
- 1 day of High Ropes Adventure
- 1 day of Zipline Canopy Tours
- 1 day of Swimming and Cookout Fun
Adventure Camp Fees:
- $227 per camp week
- Early bird pricing $207 if registered by March 31
- Bussing: $25 per camp week
Common Ground offers Before and After Camp. Drop Off begins as early as 7:30 am and pick up as late as 5:30 pm.
- Before Camp Fee $25 per week
- After Camp Fee: $45 per week
Adventure Camp Weeks:
For ages 12 – 14 years old.
- July 8th – 12th
- July 22nd – 26th
For ages 15 – 17 years old.
- July 15th – 19th
- July 29th – August 2
Each week is limited to 16 campers!